T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® TEXAS General Eligibility Requirements:
Current funding requirements may limit scholarship availability to programs that serve subsidized children.
Please contact the T.E.A.C.H. Texas office for additional information.
Scholarship recipients will be expected to:
- Take 9-15 hours at a community college in Texas over the period of one year (if applying for the associates degree Scholarship);
- Agree to a time commitment to your sponsoring center or to maintaining your family child care home.
- CDA Assessment Fee, 0-6 months (depending on scholarship model)
- Associate Scholarship, 12 months
- Bachelor Scholarship, 18 months